Actionbound support in English language

Hi there,

with a teachers account you can assign so called instant accounts. Students can each create a part of a Bound and you can merge them to one large Bound. You can watch a tutorial here.

Best,
Lotta

Hi,
I’m working on a bound.
Obviously I want to test it, so I started a test run.
I can agree to the terms, start the bound, after which it downloads.
I can fill out the information about my „team“, agree with the terms about data storage and hit let’s go.
But then nothing happens, I can hit it a billion times, but it just won’t start.
Out of curiosity I put my bound online and checked if this made a difference. But no, I can get as far as in the test run but the bound won’t actually start.
I actually tried changing the language settings, which shouldn’t make any difference. But then, you never know, but of course this didn’t help at all.

I tried restarting the app, but it just freezes completely after showing the logo. I can’t even get into the main menu.
After clearing the cache the app did start again. But at the same point as previously it just won’t start the bound.
It behaves like someone forgot to put the script behind the let’s go! button.
I tried uninstalling en reinstalling, no luck.

I’m running the april 2020 update on android 10.

I’ve put a lot of work in this bound for a group of people all counting on it to work next week and we would be really sad if we had have to organize a completely new activity!

Any suggestions?

Oh, I should mention that I did a test run when I just started working on my bound on june 19th and had no problems what so ever!

With regards,
Jedidja

Hello Jedidja,

The problem is your first element of the Bound. You set a switch for the first stage. You have to set a coordinate for this switch to work. When you start your Bound it will take a short time to check if you are near this stage and your Bound will start.

Best
Daniel

Hi! I’m trying to upload pictures to my bound I’m creating but after the upload screen reaches 100% uploaded, I do not see my picture there or in my media library.

It’s okay, it works again. Thank you!

Hello, wehnelt my bound is online, can i modify something ?

Hi

I have receive a mail with a problem report but i can’t find it on the app ! Where is it ?

Thank you very Much

Lydia

Hi Lydia,

if you receive a report you have to go to your Bound in the creator, not in the app.

Best,
Lotta

Hi Lotta,
Thank you for your answer but i’m trying to say that i can’t find it in the creator on computer …

Best Regards

Lydia

Hey Lydia,

in this case the player hasn’t specified the problem. In that case it’s not possible to retrace the original problem.

Best,
Lotta

Ohh ok thank you very much!

I’m trying to add a regular expression to have a partial answer be correct. For example, correct answer is Free stamp in Willard Park, but I would like Free stamp or Willard Park to be allowable answers. Thanks!!

Hi there,

simply type a pipe | to separate multiple possible answers.

Best,
Lotta

Hi there,

I complete everything needed for the quiz, but then I can’t confirm with the button „Add“ and add to the plan.

A few days ago everything worked properly. What could be wrong?

Thank you!

1 „Gefällt mir“

Yes I have this exact same issue - trying to finish a bound I started last weekend and I can’t - Actionbound HELP PLEASE :pray:

Hi,

what browsers are you using? Make sure you’re using a current version. If the problem persists, please contact support@actionbound.com.

Best,
Lotta

I have Firefox 83.0 64 bit (last version). Problem is still here.

The browser (firefox) is the same I’ve always used with no problems. Have you done an update recently?
I went over to Google Chrome and it does work - but I normally use Firefox so unsure why the sudden change it performance?

:thinking: I just checked myself with the latest Firefox on macOS but everything works fine. Could you please tell me the exact steps to reproduce or record a video?

Video:

1 „Gefällt mir“
Erstelle eigene Erlebnis-Rallyes mit Actionbound