Actionbound support in English language

Hi,

I have organized a scavenger hunt for some friends. We were three teams but unfortunately one team did not finish the bound. It was a bound with fixed stages en they did not finish the last three stages. I now get no result and the message that the bound was not played yet. Is there a possibility to still get the results and images?

Thank you for your help!

Hi Hanne_Coolkens,

the results are only visible when the Bound is finished and everything is uploaded. Ask your friends to open the Actionbound app and to finish the last three stages. After they uploaded everything you will see the results.

Best regards
Daniel

Hello,
Is it possible to download all media submitted in a bound? How can I share the submitted photos and videos with everyone in the group?

Thanks,
Kristen

Hi Kristen,

you can download all media on the results page if you are the author of the Bound. If you’re not the author, you can start a Bound-Challenge (only licensed Bounds) or type in an email address at the end of the Bound and have the results sent to that address. From there you can share it via email or social media. Make sure everyone is okay with their pictures being shared.

Cheers
Lotta

Hi! I am making a fun Scavenger hunt for some friends who are visiting me in Seoul… I want them to be able to each do the Bound in different orders and then meet up at the end point. Is it possible? When I ran a test I was only able to do each bound in order. I set the settings to allow choosing the bound challenges from a list, but I can’t make it work! Help!!

Hi CP-Korea,

you can do that by setting multiple stages in the Bound Creator. You can assign as many elements as you want to each stage. Just make sure that you change the sequence of the stages from “fixed” to “flexible” in your Bound settings. You can also imply an intro and/or outro, so the first and/or last stage will be the same for all players.

I hope I could help you.
Cheers
Lotta

Hi,

I was wondering whether it was possible to upload different videos depending on the answer to a survey.

So for example, if a player said their favourite food was peas from the list of options, they could watch a video about peas; or if they said their favourite food was rice, then they got to watch a video about rice.

Thanks for any help

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

at the moment it is not possible to activate different elements depending on players answers. We’ve been working on such a feature or a while and hope to publish it soon, but I cannot say when it’s going to be online.

Hi there! I just created an account so I can peek around before hopefully purchasing a licence as I am in desperate need to find something to create games indoors.
Nevertheless, before even properly starting I ended up with a bunch of questions:

1. How to properly change the site language from German to English? I tried to find it on the Forum, annoyed the poor Discobot, clicked around somewhere in the settings and somehow managed to do it, but I have no idea how it happened :smiley:
  2. Can you explain how the non-public (sectret?) bounds work while using a licence? Do I still have to unlock this feature for each bound? Can it be done in bulk if I want to hide several bounds from the public at the same time?

Hi Jana,

I’m happy to hear that you are planning to use Actionbound professionally. The language settings on our website can be changed via the menu in the upper right corner.
If you have a license you can change the settings from public to secret yourself. However, you’ll have to do that for each Bound separately.

I hope I could help you.
Lotta

Is there a way to create a certificate that is generated after a participant completes the tour?

Hi czamon1,

there is no autogenerated certificate. But of course you can make one yourself and just put in names and points at the end.

I hope I could help you
Lotta

Hi there!

How can I add points to Missions in the content? I’d like everything to have a points value – missions, quizes, etc.

Thank you!
Lani Williams
info@merarealtygroup.com

So the Missions tasks are the only ones that don’t have a points value assigned to the task? And there’s no way we can assign a points value to a mission??

Hi Lani,

at this point it is not possible to reward points for missions since the app cannot tell if the picture/video/audio taken is correct.
We’re working on a solution. I can’t make promises when and if we’re going to imply a new feature.

I hope I could help you
Lotta

Alright, how can I manually add points to a mission after a photo/video has been submitted? Is there an easy way to do this from the admin/control panel while the Bound is being played?

Thank you for your help greatly!!
Lani

Hello ! Thank you for this platform first !

I m trying to get use to it, and tested few things,but can’t make the video works. I manage to upload them while creating the bound but, in test or real mode on my phone, nothing happens when I click on the „play bottom“ where there must be a video.
Are there some size or file format to respect ? cant’ find the answer on my own

Thank you for your help !!!

If you start any mission with a stage, the stages can be picked in any order

Eg.

„stage“
„find position“
„mission“
„stage“
„find position“
„quiz“
„stage“
„find postion“
„quiz“
… and so on.

Hi CrazyPepette,

is this problem still persisting? Make sure that you have enough memory on your device.

Best,
Lotta

Hi I was wondering if there was a way for multiple people to create a bound together but on separate devices. I am trying to make an online scavenger hunt for my school work ,but it is also a group assignment. Thank you!

Erstelle eigene Erlebnis-Rallyes mit Actionbound