Actionbound support in English language

Thank you, I still can not reproduce it on my setup. I will discuss the issue with the team again today. Could you please tell me your Firefox version number?

We have made a little change to our software. Could you please check, if you are still able to reproduce the problem? If so, could you please send me a screenshot of the Firefox console (ctrl+shift+i)?

Now, working normally.

I’m glad that we solved it – thank you very much, for your contribution :slight_smile:

1 „Gefällt mir“

Hi, I just signed up for EDU trial to try out the extra functionalities comparing to the free license. However I have difficulty finding where the extra functionalities like „Compare results“, „CSV Export“, „Bound Challenge“, „Transfer Bounds“, „Folder“ are located, so I can try them out.

I have created a bound for my class as I am a teacher and when they come to upload the videos it just says connect to the internet which they all are. I have tried it and I cannot upload anything because it just connect to the internet of which I am. Not sure what to do? Is the app not working?

I have also had at some of my other bounds and I have completed them but on the results it says the bound has not been played yet and still says so after 1 hour later.

Hi there,

try uploading the results one after another. Maybe the wifi isn’t strong enough to handle all uploads at once.
Once the results are uploaded, the rounds are counted and you can see the results on your results page.

Best,
Lotta

Hi

Is there a way to print the bounds for in house use for checking routes. It would make it easier for making notes and changes?

Thank you

Elise

Hi Elise,

theres no printing feature. However, of course you can make screenshots and print those.

Best,
Lotta

Hello
I created a bound in the trial version, and it won’t let me to make the bound online, and I can’t switch to personal use- it’s for my sun’s birthday- what can I do?

Hi

I have noticed when using the app on Apple, the multiple choice relaxed scoring feature doesn’t work and will not let you select more than one answer, yet on my android it works fine. is there a way to resolve this as I can’t advertise my bound to solely Android users?

Thank you

Elise

Hi Dana,

I hope it’s not too late for your sons birthday. Please send an email to support@actionbound.com with your account information so we can change your settings.

Best,
Lotta

Hi Elise,

do you have the newest version installed?
If so and the problem persists, please send a problem report from the app with the message „relaxed scoring won’t work“.

Best,
Lotta

Hi! I am a student and me and 2 of my classmates did a bound for a dinamic group work. I used the personal version but wasn’t able to publish. Could somebody help me please?

I’ve just relised I was using the edu trial. How can I go back to the personal one?

Hi
I am trying to create a bound for an event , at the event I have 20 sponsors , is it possible to create 1 qr code to give to all vendors and the plays can scan the same code over and over at the different vendors to rack up points?

Erstelle eigene Erlebnis-Rallyes mit Actionbound