Total number of players

Hello! If I have an account with 10 players, does the number of participants on each team count towards that total number? For example, if I want to have 5 groups of 3 people per group, do I need to sign up for 15 total players?

Thanks!
Robin

Hi Robin,

the number of players per group counts towards the total number. So you have indeed sing up for 15 players.

Cheers
Lotta

Thanks Lotta. I am planning a scavenger hunt for 8 teams and thought that signing up for 10 players would be enough. However, it makes you log in 2 names per team. Is there any way to avoid that so that I can play with 8 teams? As I work at a school, I am trying to avoid having to spend more money to upgrade the account if possible.

Thanks!
Robin

Hi Robin,

please send your request to my colleague Bene. He will be happy to help you with your license.
bene@actionbound.de

Cheers
Lotta

Hi Lotta. Thanks so much! I have emailed Bene but have not heard back from him. Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks!
Robin

Hi Robin,

Bene will get back to you this afternoon. Thank you for your patience.

Cheers
Lotta

If you are using the FREE options how many players/teams can you have?

Hi Sweettish98,

if you are using the free version for private events there are no limits to players.

Cheers
Lotta

Hello, I’ve questions about player count.

1. I’ve been publishing the bound and done testing in the past and used the same name. Does that count as 1 player used or as many time as I tested?

2. I’ve created 12 bounds, if the same player (same name) play all 12 bounds. Does it count 1 player or 12 players used?

Thank you.

Hello,

1:yes, Every player (no matter of name) count as one used player. You as the Bound Creator have the option the option to click and open the „test version“ of your bound,as many times as you like without beeing count as used player at all.
2: it not connected with how many bounds you have or created as soon as any of your bound has been played by anyone its counts as used player.
Hope this answer was helpful
Regards,
Lisa

Just to confirm.
if I use the same name to play 12 bounds, it will count 12 players?

Thank you.

Erstelle eigene Erlebnis-Rallyes mit Actionbound