Total black screen

We played the bound in a small group. Some had a total black screen at the end of the bound. So sending the results was not possible. Also scanning was not possible.
Is this an error that can accure? We noticed this only on Apple devices. Can this be a problem?
Thanx.

Dear vbrni,
please let us know which Bound you´ve played?
Does all your iOS devices have the current update of the Actionbound-App (2.15.2)?
Kind regards
Lisa

We used the latest version that is available at the Apple Store.
It’s the first time a had this problem.

Dear vbrni,
Please send us an email to support@actionbound.de with the title of the Bound you´ve played:

thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards
Lisa

Hi Lisa

We had the problem with 2 bounds: Gent, middeleeuwse stad & In het spoor van de Romeinen - Tongeren.
We played the bound (Gent) again last week (monday 9) and again we had the same problem. We had over 30 groupes playing the bound and several groupes had this problem. Again all Apple devices.
Thanks for trying to fix this.

1 „Gefällt mir“

Dear vbrni,

Thank you for your Update.
We currently working on it and we will let you know as soon as we´ve solved the issue.
Best regards
Lisa

I am renewing my account today. I have a hunt scheduled for next week. I was just reading the issues with a black screen on Apple devices. Is this still an ongoing issue? I didn’t see any update posts after this one.
Thanks - Dan

Still waiting for feedback.
They are working on it and will let me know as soon as they solved the issue.

Thanks for the update.

Hello,
thanks for your patience. We are currently on the final testings and will publish the Update within the next few days!
I will put up a post as soon as the Update is ready in the App Stores.
Best regards
Lisa

Good News!
The newest iOS Update 2.15.3 which solves the Bug is now ready to download!
Thanks for your patience.
Best regards
Lisa

Erstelle eigene Erlebnis-Rallyes mit Actionbound