Solution Input non case sensitive

Hi Lotta,

I don’t want the solution input to be case sensitive. How to go about it.? I tried the icon in the correct answer option, it’s not highlighted.

Thanks and Regards
Nilakshi

Hi Nilkakshi,

the solution input is never case sensitive.

Best,
Lotta

Hi Lotta,

for example the correct answer is das Kleid.( If i write Das Kleid it is showing wrong answer.
Regards
Nilakshi

Hi Nilakshi,

please ensure that there is no whitespace at the end of the correct answer when you create the solution input. You can send the name of the Bound where the problem occures at support@actionbound.de so we can check this.

Best
Daniel

Thanks Daniel for your reply. let me try, else i will write to the Support team.
How to activate feedback in the bound?

Is there a option where the students can write the name of the school as well in Single Player bound?

Thanks again for your support.

Hi Nilakshi,

after your players have finished the Bound there is a field where they can give feedback. The field is labled „Feedback“.

If you want to ask your players some more specific questions you can add a „Mission“ to the Bound and selsct „Solution input“. You players can answer your questions here without earning points. This can be used for your feedback as well.

Best
Daniel

Hi guys, I am currently trying to create my first bound and during the test I literally got a sad smiley saying „Karl Friedrich Schinkel was the wrong answer. The correct answer is: Karl Friedrich Schinkel“. How is that even possible? :wink:

Hello Benia,

if I had to guess I would say you added a whitespace for the correct answer in the Bound creator. Please check if this is the case and delete the whitepsace. If the problem persists please send an email at info@actionbound.com and tell us the name of the Bound.

Best regards
Daniel

Erstelle eigene Erlebnis-Rallyes mit Actionbound