Randomize questions/stages

Can I randomize the tasks/missions etc and allow users to skip and go back to something later?

Hi,

you can either activate therandom mode within every stage or you can use switches to determine the conditions under which the element in the Bound will be shown. We’re currently working on guides and tutorials for switches.

I recommend using stages since they can be paused and played anytime in the Bound.

I hope I could help you.
Best,
Lotta

You can find a manual for the switches here.

Dear Actionbound Team

Is it possible to create a bound with find spots and missions etc that the participant can choose in any order?

There’s the possibility to choose between flexible stages but from what I understand actions within a stage are encountered sequentially. I was hoping to make a bound with a scatter of actions with different points that a participant could pursue in any order. I had envisaged a game where the participant can see all the actions scattered on a map and then strategically choose where to go.

Posting this question in this chat since it seems related.

Thanks for your advice.

Hi there,

we’re planning to incorporate a feature like that, but I can’t tell you when it’s going to be released.

Best,

Lotta

Hi Lotta

Do you have any further news on this functionality to be able to randomly choose questions/stages from the map so it’s more of a random orienteering game?

Best regards

Callum

Good morning, I am looking to link find a spot and quiz together so my bound can be randomized. Is this possible? Essentially I have 22 items within my content. If I linked them together I would have a total of 10 „find a spot/quiz“ which are linked together and then the randomization 10 grouped items. Is this possible?
I am looking for individuals to find a spot then take a quiz at that spot before moving to the next spot. I want 5 players at a time to go in different locations (random according to the game). Can this be done through linking a find a spot and quiz? Or do I have to create 5 different games for people to join with the spots rearranged in each bound?

Hey,

maybe stages can help you with that.

Best,
Lotta

Erstelle eigene Erlebnis-Rallyes mit Actionbound