Pdf images look too big when inserted from the media library

Some of the pdf images which we have uploaded from the media library are too big. We tried reducing the pdf’s real size but when we insert them in the challenges, they keep their initial size. Any suggestions about how we could reduce the size of the images when we insert them in the information or challenge descriptions?
Thanks

Hi Thalialex,

all pictures will be stretched to full width automatically. They can better be viewed on small displays.

If you want them to be shown centered, there’s a workaround: Add a transparent area left and right of the picture with an application like Photoshop or Gimp.

I hope this helps!

Cheers

Simon

It appears to be like that due to the field width. As mentioned by support team member above, it was made in order to make them look better on small displays, but you know it doesn’t work in that fashion always. The only solution I see here is to fix the corrupted images manually, with the editor like this one for example https://4000a-125-2-form.pdffiller.com/ At least I hadn’t used this for that very case but to rescale some images broken by myself :slight_smile:

Erstelle eigene Erlebnis-Rallyes mit Actionbound