License for students to play


If we want to prepare a bound for a group of students to play, but don’t need they to prepare any bounds, should we pourchase for a EDU license?

We’d like to test Actionbound before taking a decission on pourchasing.

Thanks a lot!

Hi Martin,

the EDU license should work for you. You can sign up for a free two week trial.
For more questions regarding licensing, please contact


Erstelle eigene Erlebnis-Rallyes mit Actionbound