License for church use?

Hi. Our church is in the process of organising a scavenger hunt for around 60-100 people as a fun day out. What licensing applies for this type of not-for-profit organisation?


churches can purchase an EDU-license for extracurricular education.
If you have further questions regarding our pricing feel free to contact


Erstelle eigene Erlebnis-Rallyes mit Actionbound