License for a University Student run club

Hi, I am part of a club in my university. We are a student run club and our members are students in the university as well. I was wondering that since the club has no affiliation with any university staff and the game would be within our members, do I need a student license or would a personal one suffice? We also plan to run the hun for a duration of one week and I was wondering if the bound can stay active for that long? Cheers.

Dear Ammresh,
thank you for request. We have received you inquiry via Email and our sales Team will get back to you sooon.
Best regards

Erstelle eigene Erlebnis-Rallyes mit Actionbound