Is it possible to merge Bounds?

Is it possible to merge Bounds together easily without having to copy each page separately?

I have created 4 Bounds but due to the inability of players to go back into a Bound once they’ve completed it, I’m considering the benefit of having a single Bound with 4 Stages instead. This means the Bound should remain accessible to them right up until the end of the last Bound.

To put this into context, this is for a 3 day field trip where students undertake walking tours of different parts of the city, collecting digital artefacts and recording their impressions. Whilst the tours are separate some of the concepts overlap so they may wish to go back to their notes from a previous walking tour to make links or connections. Separate Bounds close after submitting which would prevent them doing this. If I created each walking tour as a stage I think this would keep the previous stages accessible.

I just can’t face transferring each separate page from 3 walking tours into a single one!

Hi tr1bco1,

there is no possibility to merge bounds with one click. But if you add a stage at the top of your bound and copy this stage, every element below this stage will be copied as well.
Whats the name of your Bound?

Best regards,

Daniel

Erstelle eigene Erlebnis-Rallyes mit Actionbound