How to get back to the App from an external link

Hello again!

I want to create a survey with multiple questions and one questions with a checkbox to allow multiple selection. I cannot find instructions on setting up a survey with more than one questions in Actionbound so I have created a Google Form and provided a link in a Mission. This works well, except that there is no way for participants to get back into the Actionbound app after they have completed the survey.

Is this possible another way?

Thanks

Bryony

Hi Bryony,

to set up a survey with more than one question you just have to add a new quiz for every question. Here you can select different modes for the answers, for example multiple choice. If you select more than one answer to be correct, you could have mutliple selections.

Best regards,

Daniel

A comment: The original problem mentioned by Briony seems not to have been resolved. How to let users open a webpage but still be able to return to the Bound? This is a real issue. There are many situations in which we need to be able to let users access information on the web that relates to the content of the bound, then return to CONTINUE PLAYING.

1 „Gefällt mir“
Erstelle eigene Erlebnis-Rallyes mit Actionbound