How can I see photos?

Hello
Is there a way to see the uploaded pictures in the free version? Or is this a feature in paid versions?

Thanks!

1 „Gefällt mir“

Yes, it was possible like …last week, but now i cannot see any audiovisual results. no videos nor photos. maybe just bug.

1 „Gefällt mir“

Dear d-factor,

we are sorry that this issue occured. We fixed the issue yesterday and you should be able to see all results again.

Have fun with Actionbound!

Felix

1 „Gefällt mir“

Hi Felix, I can’t see the uploaded videos or pics in my bound either. Created it a week ago and played it yesterday. Would be great if this could get sorted :slight_smile:

Hi,

we’ve had some issues with our server but the media should be uploaded by now.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
Best,
Lotta

Hello, the problem is still impacting the service : no pictures or sound clips on the „answers“ page. I’ve tried on Firefox 80.0.1 and Chrome 85.0.4183.121.

1 „Gefällt mir“

I am also unable to load any pictures/sound clips as of today. I was able to on Wednesday. I tried chrome and Safari, no luck.

The problem was fixed, but again, I can’t see any images or videos after a bound has finished. This is really annoying, seen I want to discuss certain features with my students after the bound. It limits my goals immensely.

I hope this is something that can be quickly fixed.

I was able to see photos and videos uploaded by users on my bounds in the „results“ section. Today, I am not able to see any of them. Did I do something wrong?

We also just finished a bound, uploaded all media, but are not able to see them.
Is there a link or something where we can download all of them?

Thanks a lot!

Nadir

We’re very sorry that it took so long – again – all media are now converted. We’re working on a solution to fix the delay shortly. Thank you for your patience!

1 „Gefällt mir“

Great, it’s working now ! Thanks !

Hi, I have similar issued the birthday bound which finished on Saturday 26.09. Both videos are missing and most of the pictures are in thumbnail format. Any chance of recovering the videos & pictures?

Hi,

we’re currently working on a new server structure which may lead to delays when uploading media. Don’t worry, the media is not lost, it just takes a little while longer than usual. We’re positive that soon everything will be back to normal.
Please check your results again later today.

Thank you for your patience.
Best,
Lotta

Thanks Lotta - all pictures are now available but still waiting for videos - any idea how long this is going to take? Many thanks
Anna

They should be up soon. Thank you so much for your patience, we’re working on faster uploads.

Hi Lotta - still no videos - any chance they can be sent to me via different channel? It’s been 10 days. Many thanks

Anna

Hello Anna,

that is odd, the media should be there by now. Please send an email to info@actionbound.com with the name of your Bound so we can have a closer look.

Best,
Lotta

I have a large number of bounds. The audios are already there, but I can’t see the videos on any of them

Hi there,

please check if the media is uploaded by now. If not, please send an email to info@actionbound.com with the dashboard links to the Bounds.

Best,
Lotta

Erstelle eigene Erlebnis-Rallyes mit Actionbound