Find Spot without the map or the directional arrow

Is there any way to hide the map or the directional arrow in a “Find Spot” feature in my Bound, so that the player must find the spot without any help?

No, but you can just use an information or mission and put a switch on the next element with the condition that the players have to be close to the location. And maybe another element if the players are too far from it. You should make clear in the instructions, that players should only tap „next“ if they think they are at the location.

Find out more about switches in the manuel

This was the exact feature i downloaded this app for, and its missing!
I too would liek a feature where instead of an arrow tellgin you where to go, it is just a clue, and you have to solve the clue to figure out where you need to go, and once you reach that spot, then it automatically triggers the next step, like asks a question or send you to another secret spot.
the workaround mentioned above doesn’t work very well unfortunately, and so i will be uninstalling the app again.

Hi,

I’m sorry to hear that. The app only checks for valid Switches inbetween elements. So there are no triggers that makes elements automatically pop up.

-Lotta

Erstelle eigene Erlebnis-Rallyes mit Actionbound