EDU license trial

Hi, I just signed up for EDU trial to try out the extra functionalities comparing to the free license. However I have difficulty finding where the extra functionalities like „Compare results“, „CSV Export“, „Bound Challenge“, „Transfer Bounds“, „Folder“ are located, so I can try them out.

Hi,

they are located on the results page, but you’ll only see them, if there are results. You can’t download results from test runs.
If you have questions regarding your license please contact sales@actionbound.com.

Best,
Lotta

Thanks. But if I understood correctly, I can’t put bounds online with a trial license right? So does that mean I have no way to try those features?

You can do testruns via the testing feature but you can’t publish Bounds. If you absolutely need to test the results download please contact the sales team.

Best,
Lotta

Thanks! I don’t necessarily have to play with those features, I just want to understand what they do.
Do you mind give me a short description of what „Compare Results“, „Bound Challenges“ and „Transfer Bound“ do?

Hi Anthony,

for consultation please contact my colleagues via sales@actionbound.com.

Best,
Lotta

Erstelle eigene Erlebnis-Rallyes mit Actionbound