Make different starts

Hello! if i have 10 teams in a game and want the teams to start on different posts and not at the same post?

Hi MEvent_As,

you want the teams to have different start-locations? But the rest of the Bound should be played in the same order or in a different order? Should the complete bound be played in a fixed order?

Best regards,

Daniel

I’d like to know the answer to this question too. It makes sense that if you have 10 teams, you don’t want them starting together, then following the same route - so what is being asked, is if you can program different start points, and then either have the other points available to go to in any order, or set different orders for each team after that…

Thanks, Scott

Hi Scott,

the simplest solution would be to make copies of your bound and change the order of the stages. This way you can make sure your players won’t run in each other at some stages.

Best regards,

Daniel

I understand that you have a flexible option which mixes up the tasks - wouldn’t that make different starting points? We’re trying to decide if this is the tool for our group?

Hi bernajean,

the “flexible” option doesn’t mix up the tasks. It gives you a list with your stages (if you have added stages to your bound), from which you can choose which stage to play next.

I don’t know exactly what you mean wghen you say that we can make a copy.
How can I make a copy?

Johan

Hi Johan,

go to the settings page of your bound. Under “Danger Zone” you will find a button “Duplicate Bound”. Click this to make a copy of your bound.

Best regards,

Daniel

Erstelle eigene Erlebnis-Rallyes mit Actionbound