Application Agreement not in English

I am very interested in developing an Actionbound treasure hunt for commercial applications in the United States. I am concerned that when downloading the application the legal agreement for the application is not in English and those who can not read it will be hesitant to agree to the download.
Would Actionbound consider updating the Application and making the agreement in English so people are not hesitant to download something they can not read?

Or possibly an alternative would be a link or download file of the app agreement in English…

Hello MainStreetMystery,

i can’t realy figure out what you intend to do with Actionbound. Can you please write to inquiry@actionbound.com and describe what you plan to do. This way we can help you in detail.

Best regards,

Daniel

I can write to your e-mail but not certain why that would be necessary. I see some great potential with the Actionbound “Pro License” product but when I was testing it I went to the Google Play store to download the app. When I did this the agreement in the application was written in German. Your customers are required agree to the App agreement when they download it but as it is in German, your English speaking customers are unable to determine what they are agreeing to when they download the app.
This is a concern as it may keep prospective customers of mine from participating because they can not understand the app agreement and would then choose not to do the download. I would ask that you add an English app agreement as part of the download.
I will contact you via e-mail as you wish but I do believe that this is a problem others are also concerned about and even documented in the BLOG on the app page

We will work on a translation for our terms of conditions in the near future so our english speaking costumers know what they agree to.

Thank you for this consideration

Erstelle eigene Erlebnis-Rallyes mit Actionbound