New features list please?

Is there anywhere where you have listed the apps new features as they become available. I run an Actionbound event each year with over 100 stages so it would be helpful to know what has changed since last time before I start each time. Here is the video of last year’s event if anyone is interested: vimeo.com/340169583/77a8ac3940

Hi Adam,

thanks for the video.
We usually announce new features in our Blog and Newsletter, so make sure to check that out. If you don’t receive our Newsletter yet, you can sign up for it in your profile settings.

Best,
Lotta

I can’t find any mention of new features in the blog from the last 12 months and have now signed up for the newsletter but obviously that won’t tell me about app changes that have already happened?

Hi Adam,

the features on the Blog are mostly about the Bound Creator. We don’t have a list of all changes to our App since there were quite a lot during the past seven years. But we always announce them in our Newsletter.
If you want to receive the old Newsletters, please send us an email via info@actionbound.com.

Best,
Lotta

Hi Adam,

we’ve just released a new feature. It’s called “Switches” and allows you to set conditions for each element under which it is shown in the app.

You can activate them in the settings of your Bound and then adjust them individually for each element.

We’re currently working on tutorials. Until then, feel free to explore the new feature yourself and let us know what you think.

Best,
Lotta

New features are always part of the changelog in the app stores.
Please check out the “version history” here.

I understand that nowadays most people have auto updates activated and miss out on the changes in the app stores … We should provide a list of changes on our site. Thanks for the request.

Best,
Simon

Hi Lotta

I’ve just tried using the Switches but can’t get them to work. I’ve turned them on and selected switch on one of the stages. Select Condition gives me a drop down to select one of 4 options but none of them do anything. I assume after selecting a condition it should then allow me to set the parameters of that condition but it doesn’t. Am I doing something wrong?

Many thanks

Adam

Hi Adam,

it’s hard to tell what the problem is. You can take a look at the manual. Maybe that helps.

Best,
Lotta

Hi Lotta

It’s the final stage that isn’t coming up

•Open or create the desired element
•Click on the „Switch“ tab
•Activate the switch
•Click on „Add condition“
•Choose „Element“
“CHOOSE THE DESIRED REFERRING ELEMENT” - This part isn’t coming up after selecting Element

Many thanks

Adam

Do you mean the drop down menu doesn’t appear or that you can’t even click it?
If it’s the first, try refreshing or using another browser.

Can you send us a screenshot via support@actionbound.com?

Hi Lotta

I’ve sent the email with screenshot and can try a different browser from home to see if IE is the issue. The drop down with: Element, Players, Time & Special appears but if you select one it just disappears.

Many thanks

Adam

Erstelle eigene Erlebnis-Rallyes mit Actionbound