Help with track map feature

Hello. I’m looking for someone who might be able to give tips on how to use the new tracking map feature. I’m not clear on how to create a track map. It looks like exactly the kind of thing I want my players to have access to, but I’ve little idea about how to get started with that.

Any help?

Hi Greg,

we have a short description at https://en.actionbound.com/blog/58bd7e414bbb147c30dc7778

“The track the players have to go to complete the Bound can now be displayed as a blue line on all maps. The route is defined by a track file (GeoJSON, GPX or KML) which helps the players to stay on the right way. Track files can be recorded with a GPS device or be created with a browser based tool, e. g. GPSies, OpenRouteService or Google Maps. This file can be uploaded in the section “Track” in the settings of a Bound. Furthermore there is the possibility to create the track automatically based on the stages. It is important that GPS coordinates are set for the stages. With one click these stages are connected with a straight line and a track is created.”

Best regards,

Daniel

Erstelle eigene Erlebnis-Rallyes mit Actionbound